Lease with a Right to Purchase – Might Be Easier Then You Think!
Are you a first-time homebuyer who is not sure about do I lease or buy?
Are you relocating to the Dallas area and unsure of what area to live in?
Are you a potential buyer that currently can not obtain a mortgage loan, but who want to live in a community with great schools?
If you answered YES to ANY of the questions above then you may qualify for a Lease with a Right to Purchase program. Contact Heidi today to learn more about this special program!
Heidi will answer any of your questions and get you started on your home search!
Rent to own with the Right (but not the obligation) to Purchase it in the future. It’s a great option if:
- Annual household Income is $50,000+
- Stable employment
- No history of eviction or other landlord issues
- No pending bankruptcy
- No Felonies
- Credit score of 550 minimum
Not Enough Funds? Working on Credit?
Other Information about this Program:
- Home price must be between $100,000 – $550,000
- Minimum of 2+ bedrooms on a lot of 3 acres or less
- Home must be located in an approved communities with schools ranked in the top 50 percent
- If HOA then HOA must approve rental properties
- No short sales, REO or auction
- No major structural issues, pervasive mold, etc.
- Once approved for the program, you get to pick the home (must be qualified home) and the Investor pay CASH for it.
This is a Home Partners of America program and Heidi is a Certified Agent for this program